Saturday, April 23, 2011

Easter Egging!

Can you believe we were egged?? Well we were! Except this was one of those super cool, fun and even inspirational eggings. My friend Kristi does amazing activities with her kids year-round and my kids and I are often invited to partake in the fun. Lets see, thanks to Kristi my girls have experienced a candy cane hunt, May Day basket deliveries and traditional Easter egg hunts but now we can add Easter Egging.

I picked Addy up from preschool and told her that I saw some friends (ok, I said Bunny!) hiding Easter eggs in our yard. Addy was already on an Easter egg hunt high so she was pretty much bouncing in her seat. Because Addy already had her Easter egg basket with her, we were able to hop out of the car and start hunting right away!

Addy found the first egg, which had a super sweet note for my girls.


Addy actually paused to decide which egg she was going to capture next.


The hunt continues!


Cally finds one!


This picture make me laugh, Cally is covered in chocolate and Addy is chewing down on a starburst candy. Kristi's eggs also contained appropriate Bible verses as well as candy. Kristi also very kindly noted how many eggs they hid on the note.


Thank you SO much Kristi for an amazingly fun and surprising Easter egg hunt!! You are a fabulous friend! :)

1 comment:

Kristi said...

Oh Im so glad they had such a good time. We really enjoyed doing it:) Im so glad you took pictures so I could see how much fun they had. It totally made my day:D