Sunday, April 3, 2011

Blogging...

I have been a 'bad' blogger. I have been so bad that I have not even hit my personal goal of 15 posts per month this year! Life has been keeping us pretty busy as well as broken cameras (yep, add my new camera to my growing pile of broken ones!) and my addiction to a certain teenage drama I have been watching on Netflix every night after the girls are in bed. What can I say, I am only human! ;) Hopefully, April will bring a new motivation to blog and to start off on a good note I will update a little about the girls. I know in 5 years I won't really remember this type of stuff.

One thing that I am amazed by is Cally's transformation from my baby to her very own big girl. She has been diaper-free (during the day) for 2 weeks now. Cally is also speaking so much more, some words or expressions are things only a mom or a big sister can understand. Cally is pretty much a mommy's girl but loves her time with Daddy too. Addy and Cally are great sisters. They are as equally good at hugs and kisses as they are at hitting and shouting.

Addy has been pretty busy this year with 3 day a week preschool and ballet. One of the things I am most proud of Addy is her ability to make new friends everywhere. She loves to play with new friends and is great at sharing. Addy is doing great at her school activities and is incredibly ready for kindergarten in the fall. Addy is one of those kids where I never really know what she will do. For example, at my grandma's she dropped her trousers for a laugh. Other times, she will get really cross with me if she thinks I am not doing the 'right' thing.

All these little everyday moments with my girls make all the long nights and hearing loss worth it! :)

7 comments:

The Brown Bunch said...

Okay,I must know:What teenage drama are you watching on Netflix??

The Mussertons said...

Oh, Jen, you will laugh at me! The Secret Life of the American Teenager. Have you ever heard of it or seen it? It is addicting in a funny train wreck way. ;)

DAVIS said...

i'm so glad i'm not the only one addicted to a series on Netflix. :) mine was Brother & Sisters. I got thru 4 seasons!!!

The Brown Bunch said...

Laugh! Ha! I watch Teen Mom,America's Next Top Model,I've even been known to get sucked into an episode or two of Real World or *gasp* Jersey Shore. I don't even have cable,so I can't say I was just flipping channels...it's a problem! I haven't watched that one though-yet.

The Mussertons said...

Save yourself Jen! Don't start! ;) Cheryl, I think Brothers and Sisters is much more highbrow than my trash tv addiction! I might have to look that one up one night. :)

Anonymous said...

I have watched 15 episodes of Glee in the last four days...

Huge congratulations on PTing Cally, Melaney. Looking forward to more details next week!

The Mussertons said...

Thanks Anne! I am so excited about your trip, can't wait to meet Vinnie!