Monday, April 4, 2011

My Birthday!

We invited family and a couple of close friends to help celebrate Cally's second birthday at our favorite bounce house. David and I were to see that Cally absolutely knew that the party was for HER birthday. It was a great time and I wish I had more pictures to show but I am having a hard time getting blogger to post them. I can share a few I took with my point and shoot though.

Aunt Molly and baby Elsie! Baby Elsie is pretty amazing, she never fussed and was just a darling. She was quite happy to sit back, smile and take it all in.


I love this picture becuase if you look at Cally's arm at her side you can see her signature stand. Also, if you look at her face you see her standard glare starting to form. I am not sure if Jacob knew what he was getting into sitting next to the birthday girl!


Sweet sisters!

No comments: